The key to the success of Golden Triangle Construction is a result of the highly qualified and dedicated employees. The average amount of management and field supervision reflects over 18 years of service. Our crews have taken on the toughest schedules and produced superior quality results time after time. Our employees make up our collaborative team, and we are looking for highly skilled professionals who share our commitment to quality, customer service, and integrity. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and opportunities for growth.
Golden Triangle Construction is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Golden Triangle Construction are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Golden Triangle Construction will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you are seeking work in the construction trades, you must contact the Unions directly. To obtain contact information reference the phone numbers listed below:
Operating Engineers-Local #66 – (412) 968-9120
Teamsters-Local #341 – (724) 266-8341
Teamsters- Local #585 – (724) 255-6465
Cement Masons-Local #526 – (412)761-6310
Carpenters-Local #2274 – (412)922-6200
Laborers-Local #1058 – (412) 281-2640
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Asphalt Field Technician
Golden Triangle Construction is seeking an asphalt technician. Ideal candidates will have an interest in building a career in the construction material quality control field.
• Perform field testing for asphalt paving projects. This includes but is not limited to nuclear density gauge testing and core/box sample collection.
• Interpret and follow applicable specifications and standards.
• Provide clear documentation of findings and results.
• Prepare and submit field testing reports daily to the asphalt paving superintendent.
• Communicate field results with the paving superintendent, the asphalt plant and field inspection staff.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
• Must have a NECEPT Asphalt Field Technician certification.
• Member of Laborers Local 1058 preferred.
• Ability to interpret project plans and specifications.
• Ability to write accurate and concise field reports.
• Physical ability to perform field testing (frequently lift up to 50 pounds).
• Ability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed with additional compensation
• Ability to work outside in all types of weather in a busy construction environment.
• Ability to perform all work in a safe and responsible manner.
Golden Triangle Construction Co., Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit this Employment Application
Golden Triangle is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Proud to be a Nationally Certified Women Owned Business