Golden Triangle Construction views job safety as a MORAL IMPERATIVE as well as a legal requirement. Our safety program has been extremely successful over the years. Our expectation is to provide a world-class standard which others will compare themselves to. “Safety First” is an ingrained way of working at Golden Triangle Construction.
- Golden Triangle Construction’s Pennsylvania State Safety Rating has averaged .5 over the last ten years
- Golden Triangle Construction has Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) on each job
- GTC internal safety committee recommends various initiatives to improve job site safety well ABOVE OSHA standards
- This Safety Committee has mobilized a comprehensive safety program designed to identify and correct potential hazards before an accident happens
All Golden Triangle Construction project managers, superintendents, and foremen have received:
- OSHA 10 hour Training
- Certification in First Aid and CPR
- Competent person for trenching and shoring
Achieving a Strong Safety Culture:
- Training at all levels
- Annual safety incentive program to inspire workplace excellence
- Establish responsibility and accountability
- Prevent accidents, thereby controlling losses
- Over two decades of various awards from the AGC, CAWP, and PA Safety Committee for our commitment to safety and zero incident rates within the hours of work maintained.